Transactional emails Pico sends to registered users, subscribers, and other contacts:
Pico sends transactional emails directly to users that interact with the Pico installation on your site. Here's a comprehensive list of email type sent, and what triggers them.
- Magic Link - Sent when a registered user without a password tries to log in to Pico. Allows the user to log in to Pico from a link in their email.
- Verify - Sent when a new user registers through Pico. Verifying an email allows them to set a password.
- Password Reset - Sent when a registered user with a password initiates the lost password procedure.
- Free Trial Started - Sent when a user subscribes to a plan including a free trial.
- Receipt - Sent whenever a user subscribes to a plan or donates through Pico.
- Plan Canceled - Sent when a subscriber's plan is canceled, either by their initiation or when the community manager cancels from within the Pico dashboard.
- Plan Changed - Sent when a subscriber changes their active subscription by switching from one plan to another, from within the Pico widget interface.
- Plan Deleted - Sent when a subscriber's plan is deleted, ending their plan immediately. This is sent when a community manager removes the plan from within the Pico dashboard.
- Plan Reactivated - Sent when a subscriber's plan is reactivated from a canceled state, either by their initiation in the Pico widget or when the community manager cancels from within the Pico dashboard.
- Plan Updated - Sent when a subscriber's plan is changed, such as a new subscription charge set for the next renewal. This is sent when a community manager changes the plan from within the Pico dashboard.
- Payment Failed - Sent when Pico is unable to successfully process payment for a subscriber, including a prompt to update payment to a valid method.
- Refund Issued - Sent to confirm that a refund has been issued to a subscriber/donor. This is triggered by a community manager from within the Pico dashboard, and typically takes 7-10 days to post to the original payment method.
- Trial Ending - Sent a few days before a trial converts to a full subscription to give subscribers advanced notice.
- Group Invoice - Sent to a group billing admin when a new group is created. This is exclusive to the Groups functionality.