⚠️ This article refers to Pico Version 1.17 and will be removed or updated in the future once we release Pico Version 2.0.
Need help getting started with Pico? Follow these simple steps to get up and running in no time!
- Create a Pico account at https://publisher.pico.tools/signup.
- Did you know you could launch with a landing page! No need to integrate onto a website! You can start collecting emails, signing people up for newsletters, and/or collecting payments with a Pico landing page in no time without even having a domain. (See how the Colorado Sun launched with just a landing page months before their site went live!) See your landing page here: https://publisher.pico.tools/settings/landing-page
- If you're connecting Pico to your website, be sure to register your domain. (If you have multiple domains check out this article.)
- Connect your Mailchimp account.
- Connect your Stripe account if you're collecting payments.
- If you want to collect email addresses from visitors with popups or a registration wall, edit your registration rule. Learn more about registration walls here!
- If you plan on collecting payments, first ensure you've connected your Stripe account, and then create a monetization plan.
- Install the Pico plugin on your site (if you are using WordPress follow these instructions, if you are NOT using WordPress follow this guide).
- (Installing Pico on your site is not difficult; however, we find a developer can make sure your installation goes smoothly and quickly. Email us at [email protected] if you want to be put in touch with a developer we recommend – most can do the job for under $500.)
And you're all set!
Need more help with understanding all the great Pico features?
Check out our guided tours to help familiarize yourself with the Pico tools. If you have any other questions about the Pico product be sure to check out https://help.trypico.com for guides and tutorials. If there's a question not covered be sure to contact us!