⚠️ This article refers to Pico Version 1.17 and will be removed or updated in the future once we release Pico Version 2.0.
If the Pico plugin is not loading correctly on your site, make sure the following steps have been taken:
- The Pico plugin is correctly installed (installing plug-in)
- The Primary URL for your site is correctly entered in the dashboard under 'Account->Settings' (account settings). The URL must match your domain exactly (ie yoursite.com vs www.yoursite.com). Note: only the primary is required but if you do have other sites such as a development, staging or TOS you can enter it here.
- The publisher id and and API key are correctly entered in the Pico plugin.
- The Pico plugin is up-to-date and activated from your Wordpress admin page.
- Ensure there are no VPN's running on your machine. Pico will not work correctly with some VPN providers.
If you are still having issues you can contact at [email protected] or through the Intercom button (see below) in your Pico dashboard.