If the pico plugin is not loading correctly on your site make sure the following steps have been taken:
- The Pico plugin is correctly installed (installing plug-in)
- The Primary URL for your site is correctly entered in the dashboard under 'Account->Settings' (account settings). The URL must match your domain exactly (ie yoursite.com vs www.yoursite.com). Note: only the primary is required but if you do have other sites such as a development, staging or TOS you can enter it here.
- The publisher id and and API key are correctly entered in the Pico plugin.
- The Pico plugin is up-to-date and activated from your Wordpress admin page.
- Ensure there are no VPN's running on your machine. Pico will not work correctly with some VPN providers.
If you are still having issues you can contact at [email protected] or through the intercom button (see below) in your Pico dashboard.