If a reader would like to change their account email address they can do so from your site by using the menu launcher.
The reader can change their email address by:
- Logging into your site
- Click the Pico menu launcher icon in the bottom right
(⚠️Note: Your button launcher icon will display to match your uploaded logo you have set in your CRM, under appearance settings.)
3. Click 'Edit Profile'
4. Click the pencil icon next to the email address, enter the new email address and click 'Update Email'
5. A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address and the user will need to check their inbox to finalize the changes.
Use a menu shortcut to save your reader time:
If you'd like to better assist your reader, you can send them the Menu shortcut link: https://YOURDOMAIN.COM?pn=edit_profile . You can find a list of menu shortcut links in your settings here. This shortcut link will bring the user directly to their menu.
What to do if you or your reader receive an error message
⚠️ NOTE: If you are trying to edit the change for the reader from your CRM or if your reader receives the error message:
These instructions will help you only if both records currently exist in your CRM.
If you are unable to locate both email records in your CRM, please contact support at email@example.com
You will need to do the following:
- Rename the destination email. Add a "+" after the username, before the @ symbol, followed by "deleted". For example, change firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
- Either, instruct your reader to now change their email address from their menu or update the change for them from your CRM: